Sunday, 4 August 2013

No. 9 - So far, so good

Having the comic running again is fun. Though I have found myself distracted by making Project Wonderful ads. It's no good advertising the comic if I don't make the updates it.


Chapter 2 Page 19
The problem I faced in this page was the lighting. Considering S-C was supposed to prepare me for making RTP it failed as far as working out lighting is concerned. A simple drop in light was easy enough to create but combining that with the light from the Frefly was trickier. I also wanted light to be coming from the open lift doors which I managed to a degree. Maybe it's too dark now, I'm not sure. I even considered forgetting about the lighting effects altogether but then that sort of ruins the creepy atmosphere. Oh and look, something can wipe the smile of Robot's face.

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment