Tuesday, 20 August 2013

No. 11 - Excuses excuses.

So I've been busy. I moved house, I got a dog, I had 8 years worth of hair growth removed from my hair. All pretty epic things. The first of which left me without internet for a good while. The first two left me insanely busy. The last just left me slightly cold around the ears but it's still pretty epic.

I might have to work pretty hard to have the next comic up by Sunday. I did have a buffer mind you. Now I don't.

Anyhoo.

Chapter 2 Page 21
So this page broke the mould for me. Back when I drew the comic by hand everything had to be at a fixed zoom*. Apparently these days it doesn't. I didn't really have any plans to zoom out for panel one, but then I tried to fit an entire room into a double panel and realised it couldn't be done, that's one advantage of building each room featured in the comic like it's a stage, I do that now.While I was at it I put the bottom right panel(s) as 125% zoom for dramatic effect. I'll try not to over use it though.

*I used to draw the comic around a 2 pence piece (which makes sense because I'm British), the whole comic idea and certainly the style came from seeing what I can draw using a circle as a base...

... I might of have more to say on that. I'll mention it if it comes up. Right now I'm a bit distracted, dogs are distracting... So update! Yay.

I'll try and have a new one up on Sunday.

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment