Wednesday, 15 May 2013

No. 1

So. This is where I'm hopefully going to keep people up to date with my comic projects.

Those being : Robot The Pirate and the new spin off Sub-Consensus.

At the moment RTP has been halted since April last year, the reason being that I wanted to switch to creating it entirely digitally, reducing my production time and so making more updates. Instead (and partly because of real world commitments) I had to take the whole thing off the rails while I got my head round a new way of working.

That's where Sub-Consensus comes in. The RTP storyline froze with most of my characters crammed in a lift and a whole bunch of new characters about to be introduced. Very exciting, but way to complicated to be trialling a new medium on. So in an effort to walk before running S-C gave me a chance to start slow.

Progress on S-C: Episode 1 is complete and will (probably) start running the first week in June, at the moment I'm just working on the getting the website looking nice and in working order. Easier said than done.

Stay tuned.
-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment